Why Choose Spinalworks Medical Group in Dallas?
Spinalworks Medical Group is an integrated medical office specializing in non-surgical, natural treatments for knee pain, joint pain, and spine pain due to arthritis and injury. Serving Dallas, TX, we understand how a person's pain can interfere with their quality of life, keeping you from doing the activities you once enjoyed.
Our goal is to decrease your pain and restore your function without addictive opioids or surgery. Our non-surgical procedures have minimal recovery time, and as a result, get you back to doing the things you love faster than ever before.
Questions? Start Here.
You do not need a referral for your consultation. If you need a referral for your treatment, we will request one from your PCP on your initial visit.
- Most insurance companies cover the treatments in our Dallas, TX medical office including injections, rehab, and durable medical equipment. However, a consultation is no charge.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma and Spinal Decompression are typically not covered by insurance.
- We offer affordable payment plans on most treatments. Please contact our front desk to see if you would be eligible.
Depending on the treatment recommendations and your insurance, many times patients can begin treatment on their initial visit. You can discuss this with your case manager and medical provider during your knee pain, joint pain, or spine pain consultation.
- Your consultation is no-charge.
- We offer in-house x-rays, in-house durable medical equipment like back braces and knee braces, and in-house rehabilitation. This saves you time and money by not having to go to multiple provider's offices.
- We offer ultrasound-guided injections to make sure the needle goes in the right spot every time
- Our medical provider and rehab team work together to make sure you have the best outcomes possible.
Injections can be performed without rehab, however, a rehab program that includes stretching and strengthening is usually recommended as it creates better long-term outcomes. We offer this service in our Dallas, TX office. We provide you with a home-exercise program to help give you the best outcomes possible.