Breakthrough Arthritis Treatments
Find out how easy it is to get started on our non-surgical treatments for your spine, joint, and knee arthritis. Call our office today or request an appointment to see if you are a candidate.
More Than Just Pain Relief
Our Dallas, TX medical office specializes in non-surgical arthritis treatments for the spine, knees and other joints. Our mission is to get people back to doing what they love. Walk, play golf, go up and down stairs, dance with your spouse, and play with your kids and grandkids.
Questions? Start Here.
- Your consultation is no-charge.
- We offer in-house x-rays, in-house durable medical equipment like back braces and knee braces, and in-house rehabilitation. This saves you time and money by not having to go to multiple provider's offices.
- We use ultrasound-guidance with our injections to make sure the needle goes in the right spot every time.
- Our medical provider and rehab team work together to make sure you have the best outcomes possible.
- Our providers do everything they can to make your injections as painless as possible, though people react differently. We use ultrasound guidance to ensure accurate needle placement.
- Spinal Decompression therapy for neck and back arthritis and disc herniations uses a gentle, pulling stretch relieving pressure on the neck and lower back.
- Our consultations are completely free, and there is no obligation to move forward with our treatments. Medicare and many private insurance companies usually cover the cost of your treatments including viscosupplementation knee injections, rehab, and back and knee braces. Referrals are not needed
- Platelet-Rich Plasma and Spinal Decompression are typically not covered by insurance.
- We offer affordable payment plans on most treatments. Please contact our front desk to see if you would be eligible.
Depending on the treatment recommendations and your insurance, many times patients can begin treatment on their initial visit. You can discuss this with your case manager and medical provider during your knee pain, joint pain, or spine pain consultation.